2013 State of the County Address scheduled in Duluth |
Title (Max 100 Characters)
DULUTH, Ga. -- The 2013 State of the County address will take place on January 16 at the Gwinnett Center.
According to a spokesperson for the Gwinnett County Chamber, it is open to anyone who wants to attend, and who registers. Registration can be done online, or by calling (678) 957-4958.
As scheduled, it will last from 11:30 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. The Gwinnett Center is located at 6400 Sugarloaf Parkway.
The address will be given by Gwinnett County Board of Commissioners Chairman Charlotte Nash during the General Membership Meeting. There will be lunch provided, and will be co-hosted by the Gwinnett Chamber of Commerce and the Council for Quality Growth.
During the address, Nash will talk about Gwinnett County's efforts in economic development, revitalization, public safety and transportation.
Upcoming Events near Duluth
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Suwanee Performing Arts' 2014 Broadway in the Park production
- Self-serve beer machines have humble beginnings in Suwanee, GA
- Salude bringing 70 jobs to Suwanee
- Veteran going through hard times gets a new home
- Firefighters freed a woman who got trapped after a tractor-trailer rolled on top of her vehicle.